I WILL LEARN:
The vocabulary related to angle relationships.
- We will go over your flash cards and make sure that you have the correct word matched to the correct definition
- We will take ten minutes to quiz your partner on the vocabulary words
- We will go over a few problems so that you understand how to work Algebra problems related to Angle Relationships (ISN PAGE #7)
- Find the measures of two supplementary angles if the difference in the measures of the two angles is 18
- Find X and Y if line PR and line SQ are perpendicular (there is a picture in the PPT)
- The measure of the supplement of an angle is 40 more than two times the measure of the complement of the angle. Find the measure of the angle.
- Angle 3 and Angle 4 form a linear pair. The measure of Angle 3 is four more than three times the measure of Angle 4. Find the measure of each angle.
ESE: K, G / ESOL: 9, 12, 38
- (198.8 KBs)