◊ Florida Physical - (HRS 3040 form)
Florida State Law requires a "Florida Physical.” You may make an appointment for a physical
through a local Florida physician or use a walk-in clinic. You may also contact the following Chiropractic clinics:
• Coastal Integrative Chiropractic 315 N. Ridgewood Ave., Edgewater 386-427-8403
• Palmer Chiropractic Clinic 4705 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Port Orange, 386-763-2776
• Bennett Chiropractic, 3945 S. Nova Rd., Port Orange, 386-767-1100
• Dr. Michael Petker, Chiropractor, 220 Mason Ave., Daytona Beach, 386-258-7474
◊ Record of Immunizations
The student’s current school should be able to provide you with this information or contact your family doctor for the record. Present this record to the New Smyrna Beach Health Department at 717 W. Canal Street, New Smyrna Beach (phone: 424-2065); and they will transfer this record to a Florida form (HRS 680).
◊ Proof of residence of the legal parent/guardian with whom student lives-TWO of the following:
a. The parent or guardian’s valid Florida identification card or driver’s license with the correct address
b. A copy of a current utility bill in the parent/guardian’s name
c. A copy of a current non-cellular telephone bill in the parent/guardian’s name
d. A valid lease/rental agreement with rent receipt or copy of Warranty Deed in the parent/guardian’s name
◊ Birth Certificate
◊ Please bring the student’s social security card. We do not make a copy of the card but do compare the card with the number you list on the enrollment form.
◊ Withdrawal form or an unofficial transcript from previous school. Official records will be requested by the registrar after the student has registered with New Smyrna Beach High School. Most recent report card is acceptable as well.
REGISTRATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Contact the Registrar at (386) 424-2555 Ext. 38536
Student Enrollment Forms
- In District Transfer Form 2020-2021.pdf (643.2 KBs)
- Out of District Student Enrollment Form 2020 2021.pdf (712.0 KBs)